Skip to main content

Reply to "2015 Prospects -what to do now?"

Thank you Green Light...very useful. Do they factor age or is that just rankings based on ability? 

Buckeye no he is not a catcher... 3rd is his preference but can play any position actually hes an amazing utility player that can be moved pretty anywhere.  He use to catch back in little league, but was moved to 3rd and has just stayed there. He's played left, 1st, all MIF and has even pitched a few times just because he's so slow and the timing...but by no means a pitcher...rather a "THROWER" when you need a different pace.  

He is a righty...His POP was SLOW and maybe now he will listen to his dad and I with regards to that...since it's in black and white now...and he's able to compare from the other boys there that there's were much faster then his....so his approach of accuracy over pure power was incorrect.... you just gotta THROW IT. We (his dad and I) are probably more nervous then he is....He just loves to play and looks at it as another opportunity to throw and hit the ball around.  Thank you all for your information.  I will keep you updated on our experience next weekend.  We are excited that it's a D2.