Skip to main content

Reply to "Bat rolling Good or Bad???"

quote:
Originally posted by td25:
Although shaved composite bats and painted bats are an even bigger problem. That is truely altering.

Oh I agree. I was picked up to play a Friday night game with a team a few years back. When I showed up they had 5 or 6 of the old black and yellow power cells lined up on the fence. This model was well over ten years old and it wasn't that good a bat when it was new. So I asked what the heck they were going to do with them. Apparently they were repainted titanium bats and the power cell was supposedly the closest in size so that is what they painted them as. I said you have to be kidding everyone out here will know those aren't ligit. Well nothing was said that game but I heard the next game they were tossed. (I was playing in a different tourney sat.)

I have though, played on a team that had a couple of re-painted titanium that looked like that orange worth mayhem. And they looked really good. I doubt many could tell the difference. And yeah they had a 5'7" 120lb guy that could launch them with that bat.
Last edited by coach scotty