Skip to main content

Reply to "College Athlete Behavior - UCLA Basketball Incident"

Trust In Him posted:
RJM posted:

Lavar Ball is not a fool. He just plays one on tv. But it’s all calculated. He secured a reality show for his family. Getting into it with Trump sells to half the country. The dad knows Lonzo isn’t better than Steph Curry or Keven Durant. But the more outrageous things the guy says the more coverage he gets. 

I have a friend who texts me all the time or starts conversations when I see him with, “Did you hear what Lavar Ball said today?” Gullible dopes like my friend are Lavar Ball’s target market. 

Lavar Ball’s objective is to replace the Kardashians in the reality world. 

Exactly!!!  I would love to give him tremendous credit for the way he is marketing himself and family for a reality show, shoe sales, etc, but that would have to assume he has common sense and a business mind to begin with, and not so sure about that.  He has the President of the US in an ego debate and the media is eating it up, what better publicity?  RJM is spot on with this call.

I would think that trying to sell $400+ shoes and failing miserably...and costing your son a FORTUNE in sponsorship money from Adidas or Nike has already proven that he isn't a business wiz lol.  No reality show anywhere will make up for what he cost his kid in potential earnings.  Based on the fact that Lonzo isn't turning out to be the sure fire NBA superstar that people thought he would be last summer, the chance of those huge sponsorship $$$ numbers every being available again are looking slimmer and slimmer all the time