Skip to main content

Reply to "Disrespect the coach, then get him suspended"

Coach_May posted:

The parents probably assisted with posting it. Look we have two separate society's. One believes its how they feel. One believes its what's real. One believes your feelings are the truth. One deals with the actual truth. The emotions and feelings crowd screams and cry's out until someone gives them what they want. The other crowd works for what they want and adapts and overcomes obstacles. Social media has become the emotional feelings weaklings sounding board. 

Sports are not fair. How come he gets this and my kid doesn't? My son is upset. He's not getting treated fairly. Blah blah blah. While the other crown hears "Suck it up and deal with it. Work harder. Overcome your obstacles. Be a team player. Keep fighting." 

One day they both enter the real world. Emotional feelings boy is living in Mommy's basement playing PS4. The Truth kid is working a job, raising a family, serving in the military, patrolling your streets, putting out fires - in other words dealing with the truth while Mommy of emotional feelings boy can't understand why baby won't move out. 

As I read this post all I kept saying to myself was....YES.....YES....YES! Nice work coach.