Skip to main content

Reply to "Driveline"

My son is a D1 position player taking a "gap year" in residence at Driveline (we live in Seattle) before transferring from the school he attended as a freshman. I actually intended to write post about his situation, but haven't been able to get to it.

I would offer you this: The position player training program is like all things Driveline. Extremely well-designed and tested. The position-player coaching, the hitting program, the throwing program, and the strength and conditioning program dovetail perfectly. And the flat fee approach (pay X$ and train as much or as little as you want) encourages the go-getters and shines a light on the slackers. 

The trainers are dialed-in and extremely serious about player development for high school, collegiate, and professional players. The training environment is exceptional and challenging. There's no hand-holding there. You have to want it to get it and you have to go get it. Nothing gets handed out. Everything is earned. Kyle will call out any client that he thinks needs it. That includes professionals and friends etc.

One last thing: Please do call their customer service number with any questions, but do not inquire about expected results and expect to get a promise about results. Driveline will not be one of those outfits that promises "X MPH velo gains in 90-days" ever.