Skip to main content

Reply to "Getting White Pants Clean"

Ladies,

White Pants solution: Right out of our High School baseball handbook. Recommended by our coaches and works awesome!!

- Pants to be cleaned after each use.
- Removing stains: "hand-scrub" the soiled areas with "hand soap" E.G., Ivory Snow, Dove etc.. Once the soiled areas are sufficently latered, grab the surrounding fabric and vigorously scrub the effected area until the stain is removed. Then without rinsign, put the pants(uniform) in the washing machine of COLD water using common fabric stain removers "as the only detergent". E.G. shout, etc. 1 oz. to 1 gal of water. After the rinse cycle is complete, simply hang the garments on a hangar to "air" dry.

Standard detergents with warm or hot water will not do adequate job. Further, if standard soap dtergent is still present after machine washing, and if dryer is used, any stains may be permanently set!

Mom's it hard keeping those white pants clean. I make him take them off right after the game and while the stains are fresh I use this process above. We use a bar of ivory soap a week but IT WORKS! Lay it on a surface and rub that bar right on the stains! The pants come up white. Sometimes if the stains are bad, I soak it in a tub of cold water with the soap on the stains and rub them out and re-apply as I let it soak and before it goes in the wash.

Hopes this helps! IT WORKS!! Just patience and care of those pants are needed.. Frown