Skip to main content

Reply to "Good questions for area scouts"

Appreciate the feedback. We met with area scout today. Not a long story so will keep it short but definitely a plug for good advisers! We received message yesterday from adviser that area scout would be in town today and wanted to meet with my son. I understand that any scout interest at this point for my son is usually just a questionnaire so I did not pay much attention to "area" scout. If I had, I would have had more questions for my son's adviser. So come to find out that this area scout was in town to meet with someone else and for whatever reason it did not work out. He asked adviser if he knew of anyone else that he could meet with and that is how we ended up meeting with him. Great experience for my son and another opportunity for him to work on his comfort level in those types of situations. In addition, the scout does not leave until tomorrow evening so he is going to stop by and watch my son throw with his PC. Obviously this would have never occurred were it not for my son's adviser. As I said, also a plug for good advisers! Thanks again for feedback!