Skip to main content

Reply to "Great for unsigned players!"

RJM posted:
Casey Dill posted:
ClevelandDad posted:
CaCO3Girl posted:

Seriously!  With all the members and guests on here that have 2018's that are still not sure if they will be able to play baseball in college....just RUDE!

I am going to take a wild guess and assume she was referring to my post.  We can do this the hard way or the easy way.  So CaCO3Girl can see what my post was referring to, I deleted about six other redundant threads posting the same showcase information so that is what I reacted to.  All we could see on the right side of the forum was a picture of Casey's mug announcing his showcase.  Showcase announcements are allowed on this site but within reason.  I deleted all the redundant threads and left two of them up.  If business people like Casey do not like that policy or members like CaCO3Girl want to quibble with me over it, you are free to go to some other baseball site.  I get paid zero dollars for administering here and almost never get involved unless I see abuse.   

I posted it in threads where it was relevant, the post you deleted was about the Palm Springs Collegiate League and I posted it in 'Summer Teams" 

"Business People" I am a college recruiting coordinator, summer college manager and professional scout. 

The rules don’t care if you’re the Queen of England. 

I guess you don't understand how qualified I am to actually make a difference in kids playing careers. You have no baseball experience but think you deserve an opinion or you know how things work. This is my own fault for posting in a high school baseball forum.