Skip to main content

Reply to "Is this how this works?"

Every year at this event there are 200 or more college coaches.  Yet some people think it is all MLB scouts in attendance.  Only thing I can think of is that most of the MLB organizations send 15 or more scouts, some send their entire scouting department.  So in the end the scouts far outnumber the colleges coaches. In reality there are more college coaches at that event than any other event in the country.  Some are there following their committed players.  Others are there looking for players.  There isn't a better place to find players.

What is most important is the talent level of the player.  As you can see by looking at the link below there is a lot of talent competing in the tournament.  I would make sure the team contacting you is really in the event.  In the past we have had kids thinking they were playing only to find out that team wasn't invited.

This event is something the players will never forget.  Please don't take this as some type of promotional  hype.  Believe me when I say it is not necessary to promote this event. Anyone worried about their son competing against the best teams and players in the country, should not attend this event, because that is what this tournament is all about.

https://www.perfectgame.org/Ev...ault.aspx?event=4498