Skip to main content

Reply to "Jugs vs Stalker."

quote:
Originally posted by ncball:
I wasn't implying anything. It was a general statement that reflected more about some of my parents than anyone. I'm not sure where your son plays but if he played for a program that a friend of mine runs in your area and you went back to gun a guy in a parent capacity- trust me, you'd hear about it.

We would fire that Coaches *** that day. If a Coach is so worried about what goes on outside the fence during a game how can he be focused on the game itself. Our local high school has its home games on the radio our play by play guy has a gun and tells the people on the radio what speeds the pitchers are throwing. Our parent run club has built 2 new very nice dugouts an indoor practice cage that is collapsable, supplies the school with new bats every year, every kid has pullovers, practice/hitting jersey, bat bags, if a player has issues with money we will buy him cleats or whatever he needs. Fund raiser after fund raiser is done to help out. We work year round on this no Coach after we work this much is gonna tell myself or any of these parents we can't gun our kid from the press box on a few pitches.