Skip to main content

Reply to "Marking Launch angles in batting cages?"

To clarify I certainly am not saying the here and now is unimportant. And I really hate the expression because I find it really condescending depending how it's used but I am enjoying the ride. But when your kid is 6'4" 225 and still growing/maturing...  even the high school team needs him to pound the ball. I also want to be clear there is a low chance of him being a hitter at a high level college. Although I am starting to hedge on that. With a now 87mph exit velocity (off tee) and hasn't played a high school game yet...  there are very, very few kids who end up with upper 90's to 100 exit velocity that don't get scooped up by someone. Would be an interesting question for PG. wonder if there has ever been a kid who showcased at a 100+ exit velocity who has not played college ball as a hitter?  My son may be a first lol!  I have always assumed he would be a PO in college but he has me wondering now. So bottom line as long as there is even a remote chance he owes it to himself to do what could possibly help get him there.