Skip to main content

Reply to "MaxPreps"

SomeBaseballDad posted:
Pitcher2021 posted:

Wrong stats are enter in Maxpreps. In the high school my son is playing, the stats are enter by a father that his son is playing as well. The father every time his son pitch and the other team score the runs are never earned. In one game the kid walk a batter and then he allowed a homerun and the stats says 2 run but not earned. Plus all the hits that he gives to his kids and they are incorrect. They are more to write.I wrote an email to maxpreps and I think they didnt allowed that father to enter another stat again. The coach knows about it and he said that no one looks at that stats. I don't look at them anymore because they maybe stop of entering wrong ones but the old stats are wrong anyways. 

Who cares, what does it really matter. The father can enter all the erroneous info he wants. It might get the kid a look but that's all.

That's true, but I can't believe and grown up person will do something like that. Is the action thats boder me so much. I coach for years and all i wanted is for all the kids to do better and succeed in life.