Skip to main content

Reply to "Music for HS Games"

OK...instead of trying to type out a list...here are three screen shots of my various playlist taken from Sports Sounds Pro...

The first is what I call my "BP playlist". I start this around 1 hour before game time. Fans are not there. And this music is for the players...it's harder rock n roll, and I'll squeeze in a hip/hop song or two that I might not play during the game just to appease them.

The second playlist is my "pre-game" playlist. I start playing off this list around 30 min. to 20 minutes before game time, when fans start to arrive...you see a little softer approach with the music, althoug still upbeat...more country, pop stuff like Hootie and the Blowfish, etc. This would be what I call my more "fan friendly" list.

The final screen shot is my "Game Day Page". It has my National Anthem, top of first song when the home team takes the field, all of my player walkups labeled by name instead of song (and then I arrange them in order by batting order once we get the lineup), homerun stings and organ builds, then my handpicked songs for that game...usually back to a little more harder sound, but more popular stuff that people know...my "better" songs. There's music for top and bottom of innings as well I usually check the top ten lists for each genre on Itunes to see if there's something new and popular...

I sure hope this stuff helps...

Please feel free to ask additional questions...the software pictured is Sports Sounds Pro. You can download a limited trial version for free...the full version was about $150 and worth every single dime I paid for it.
Last edited by scdigger