Skip to main content

Reply to "Predictions for 2017"

I lurk, but in other forums mostly...  Still hard to let those NE roots go - been away almost 2 years now.  Currently house hunting on a beach in FL... We probably have a year left in Charlotte, NC.  My middle son will graduate from UNC Chapel Hill Law next year. The youngest sadly (in a way) decided school wasn't for him. It's been a hard year for us trying to help him find his way.  Obviously you know I was poking fun at the drop for Hopkingon. Props for the coach for moving up when he had the talent though. Not every coach in the state would do that - in fact I think many would fight it.  As for Campbell - the current crop of kids were pretty strong all the way through youth ball and on various AAU teams. Not sure if they're Jrs or Srs though. From what I recall before I left though the pipeline might be a bit dry after them though.  You never know - depends on who moves in (or they can recruit - hahaha).

Nice to read in various other parts of the forum that your boys are doing well. It's great to see NH kids "make it"!