Skip to main content

Reply to "Release point"

baseballmom posted:

I'l repeat, as nicely as possible, since you admit you are one who professes you "come to learn"...Hoping this time you'll get it...

baseballmom posted:

Caco gal, your snide remarks & attempts to pick fights is totally uncalled for. Do the right thing...delete the above. Then, learn that you have a choice to ignore some posts, threads, subjects. 

The point(s) that you do continually make is that you simply do not know what you are talking about concerning the recruiting process, the way Milb or MLB works, proper pitching processes, etc, etc, etc. 

It's a "good thing" to walk on by some posts...It's not a good thing to pick fights & argue something that you're still learning about, namely baseball!

And here is my confusion....I'm here to learn and to poke at the status quo to ask why and then why and then why not this?  Adbono and I had a great discussion in my opinion we came to a resolution.  He had his say, I had mine, it ended well.  Everything was fine until the proverbial Molotov Cocktail was thrown.

This site is about learning and educating.  I know nothing about MLB, a bit about MiLB, a bit more on recruiting and a decent amount about 80 mph pitching, and I think the elbow matters more than all of the other stuff. Perhaps I'm the only one in the world with that opinion but it's mine to have.

How many times has the baseball world changed their hard beliefs about icing, running, lactic acid, and the mother of all "no THIS is what really causes the arm to be overtaxed resulting in TJ surgery". 

We are all learning, there is no ONE way, there are multiple answers and paths, and if the baseball world stops asking questions and arguing hypotheses we will stagnate.