Skip to main content

Reply to "Release point"

baseballmom posted:

1. Adbono corrected your error in thinking. 

2. I've corrected your errors on MLB or Milb players being able to "choose another team"...

3. Corrected your error on no choice for D-1 cut player.

4. If you want to believe "elbow position" is  more important than the foundation on which pitching is built/executed, you are unteachable/coachable, & will remain ignorant. A ball player with this attitude would be sent packing. 

5. No one said anything about "hard beliefs".

6. Delete your other post, IT IS NOT HELPFUL! 

Try being coachable. It might earn you some respect. Ask & read, study before you make silly bombastic posts, insulting posts to folks that have walked the path thru college, CWS, Milb & beyond for nearly 20 years. 

I thought about not responding but this will be my last post about this:

1. Albono and I had a conversation, you can't correct someone's opinion.

2. You took the "choose a team" thing the wrong way and I corrected how you misinterpreted my statement in that thread.

3. D1 cut player....no idea what you are talking about on that one.

4. Is elbow position more important for velocity, heck no, is it more important for release point as the OP was asking about, I believe it is.  You do not, I'm not trying to change your mind.

5. The hard beliefs was implied when you talked about proper pitching processes.  "Proper" is a hard belief.

6. I do believe my post was helpful in pointing out what is not helpful.

I'm going to have opinions and questions and debates.  Going with the status quo has not ever been my thing, however, it has made me very successful.  I also don't have to be coachable, I don't have a coach. His dream, his team; and my sons coachabity was a major factor that got him invited to join an amazing team, with a very knowledgeable coach, with very talented kids.  He's coachable, humble, and a good teammate. So far, so good.

Last edited by CaCO3Girl