Skip to main content

Reply to "Tee Shirt Sayings"

These are my all time favorites,

“One man practicing good sportsmanship is better than one hundred teaching it”.-Knute Rockne

“Leadership must be demonstrated, not announced”.- Fran Tarkenton

"Teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to produce uncommon results."– Unknown

"A good coach will make his players see what they can be, rather than what they are."-Ara Parashegian

“I've never been afraid to fail."-Michael Jordan

“In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail”.- Vince Lombardi

“Good coaching is about leadership and instilling respect in your players. Dictators lead through fear--good coaches do not."-John Wooden

“So many coaches forget that when they take the fun out of something, it's just not something people want to do."-Michelle Johnson

“Good coaches teach respect for the opposition, love of competition, the value of trying your best, and how to win and lose graciously."-Brooks Clark

“Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."-John Wooden

“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn."-Benjamin Franklin

“Spectacular achievements are always preceded by unspectacular preparation”.- Roger Staubach

"In my opinion, discipline involves punishment, it involves education, and it involves love." - Mark Richt

“I have found that kids enjoy the discipline required to learn and play the game of baseball, as long as it is fair and consistent” - Ron Polk

“The best team doesn’t always win, but the team that plays the best, that day, always does”-Roger Hopkins

“Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time."- Lou Brock

“Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it”.- Proverbs 22:6