Skip to main content

Reply to "What Do You Do?"

So, I've been at this 3 years since the journey ended and there has been plenty to do.   Oldest son threw his last college pitch 4 years ago and youngest son hung up the high school spikes 3 years ago. 

It comes down to 3 things for me.  First, I had a lot of yard work and house work to catch up on after 15 years of travel, high school, and college baseball.   We re-designed our upstairs master bedroom, and dining room.   Next project is to redesign the downstairs master bedroom and the kitchen.  Second, a little reward for my wife and myself as we travelled around the British Virgin Islands for our 25th wedding anniversary on a friend's large catamaran.  We've also travelled to Portugal and Mexico in the last couple years.  Lastly, I will continue to play tennis, workout and occasionally play golf when I really need to get my blood pressure up.  

I still follow local high school, college baseball, and some players I know in the professional ranks, but baseball is seen through an entirely different lens these days.