Skip to main content

Reply to "What Do You Do?"

rynoattack posted:
Qhead posted:
rynoattack posted:

I went back to school to earn my MBA, and now I am filling the void with my Jr. daughter's activities, but she'll be a Sr. soon, so not much longer.  Spending more time with my wife, and we are starting to hike and ride bikes together.  

We are currently downsizing.  Just accepted offer on our house, and put in offer in today on the prospective, new house.  Our plan is to start a hair salon for my wife, so I'll be busy.

Best of luck with the sale and purchase!  It can be stressful so hope it goes well.

Thanks!  It has been stressful, and the timing is going to be tight.  (I need the sell to fund, so that I can close in time to get new house.)  May have to stay with MIL for a couple of weeks because of timing.  She's a good lady, but Ugh!

I have my former house for sale. Under contract, after option period. Two weeks til close. Got a call yesterday from buyers lender that they didn’t clear financing requirements and he is dropping them. I alternate between crying and cussing people’s souls.