Skip to main content

Reply to "Where's PG?"

joemktg posted:
Chicago643 posted:

Look, can we just address the elephant in the room? PG has as many people who doesn't like the business model, or the monetizing of the college baseball recruiting process as those who feel your kids are where they are because of PG. 

Show me the data.

I will be the first to admit that I am not all in 100% on some points in the business model. But I also admit that my son greatly benefited from Jupiter WWBA and a few showcases.

He landed up at Clemson because of being seen at a tournament. Not the only factor but he was seen and that is the idea, correct? PG played a role and that's what counts.  Frustration comes when things dont work out, and that's not helping anyone. I suggest to anyone, regardless of the business, take your frustration out on the phone, to an email. It's what's fair for everyone.

We all know that Jerry Ford is the benefactor to this site. I have made a personal appeal to him regarding badly needed updates  and changes to our site, over the phone as I felt that was the proper avenue to take.

I hope that he is reading.