Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The owner of the player (i.e., parent), can edit the profile and list any school they wish as their commitment.  Doesn't mean it's real.

My son's commitment is listed.  I can log in, choose to edit his profile and change it to a different college if I want.  You can also choose to post what schools you're interested in.  My guess is that a parent either clicked the wrong button, or is a bit overzealous.

I think I'll be taking futures on my grandsons. I think the younger one's arm action projects well and I'll be collecting velo data soon.  Just so everyone can see the trends.  Bloodlines are probably pretty decent if you consider their uncles  

They're 2 and 4.  Shooting to be the earliest commits in the history of college baseball...until someone else lowers it even more.  

Nuke83 posted:

The owner of the player (i.e., parent), can edit the profile and list any school they wish as their commitment.  Doesn't mean it's real.

My son's commitment is listed.  I can log in, choose to edit his profile and change it to a different college if I want.  You can also choose to post what schools you're interested in.  My guess is that a parent either clicked the wrong button, or is a bit overzealous.

My guess is alcohol mixed with a parent clowning his buddies.

justbaseball posted:

I think I'll be taking futures on my grandsons. I think the younger one's arm action projects well and I'll be collecting velo data soon.  Just so everyone can see the trends.  Bloodlines are probably pretty decent if you consider their uncles  

They're 2 and 4.  Shooting to be the earliest commits in the history of college baseball...until someone else lowers it even more.  

Be careful not to overvalue your grandsons. Somewhere out there are some mashers driving the ball and going womb.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.