Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Shelby,

Congrats to Denny! I also had a stroke my son's senior season. I missed a large number of games and had to get the play by play over the phone. I know it was tough on my son and he worried about me. I would imagine that Denny is dealing with the same emotions. It is not something I wanted him to have to deal with, but in the end he had a great year and also accepted a scholarship to a division II school. Except for a few minor issues with my left leg, I am doing great, and I hope your husband has as good of a recovery as I did. One thing is for sure, a stroke will remind you just how important your family is to you!

Best of luck to Denny at Quincy University!
Last edited by HRKB
quote:
Originally posted by HRKB:
Shelby,

Congrats to Denny! I also had a stroke my son's senior season. I missed a large number of games and had to get the play by play over the phone. I know it was tough on my son and he worried about me. I would imagine that Denny is dealing with the same emotions. It is not something I wanted him to have to deal with, but in the end he had a great year and also accepted a scholarship to a division II school. Except for a few minor issues with my left leg, I am doing great, and I hope your husband has as good of a recovery as I did. One thing is for sure, a stroke will remind you just how important your family is to you!

Best of luck to Denny at Quincy University!

http://hsbaseballweb.com/eve/f...6002781/m/4437019816

HRKB~ Thank you so much! Thanks for the encouragement & best of luck in your continued recovery!,Smile
Here is a little more info regarding my husband and his journey ...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.