Skip to main content

I heard that only 30 kids showed up for,the 25 spots and many of the better kids did not tryput. Rumors are some kids did not want to miss senior week, but also,heard that some of the travel teams are talking kids of of trying out.

it of this is true that would be very Assad state of sffairs.

Baseball's best teams lose about sixty-five times a season. It is not a game you can play with your teeth clenched.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

No CC still the same the only thing I heard was that they put a limit of 12 on the number of seniors on each team. Tow reasons I have heard is that kids did not want to give up senior week and that some of the travel coaches had things schedule and encourage kids not to play in the CC.

Not sure what to believe but if it is true that only 30 kids showed for tryouts  that would be a shame.

Originally Posted by dad43:

No CC still the same the only thing I heard was that they put a limit of 12 on the number of seniors on each team. Tow reasons I have heard is that kids did not want to give up senior week and that some of the travel coaches had things schedule and encourage kids not to play in the CC.

Not sure what to believe but if it is true that only 30 kids showed for tryouts  that would be a shame.

It was not an impressive turnout, I know that for sure. For a leauge that has some real good talent they didn't get very much of it.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.