Skip to main content

Midlo Dad posted:

Thanks, you beat me to it!

Tried to PM you, but the system would not allow me to for some reason.  Sorry about posting that, should have thought it through + not stole your thunder.  Tucker is a very talented player, I was truly excited for him (my wife went to WVU).  He's robbed my boy of more than just one hit before.  Keep up the great work with the young men!

I wonder how many people here have no idea what that comment was about.

I was actually on campus back in the day, when the student government organized the playing of that song on the campus radio station, and asked everyone to open their windows and crank it up all at once.  (Honestly, it didn't make a dent.  But it was a fun thought.)

Several reputable scouting agencies and publications have indicated that the 2018 high school class is supposed to be one of the strongest in many, many years.  There are a number of 2018s from the New England area who have committed to strong SEC and ACC  baseball programs, many more than in recent years.  May bode well for the MLB draft as well.

Several more members of the Virginia Cardinals 2018 team have committed, as follows:

Hunter Andrews, OF/RHP from St. Christopher's School, to Roanoke College

Drew Camp, 1B/3B from Thomas Dale, to Louisburg College

Connor Kannon, 3B/SS from Manchester, to Louisburg College

Scott McDonough, RHP/3B/1B from Mills Godwin, to Florence-Darlington Inst. of Tech.

Jacob Waltman, LHP from Matoaca, to Louisburg College

Jonathan Walton, RHP from Prince George, to Ferrum

Parker Wilburn, C, to Univ. of Mary Washington

Last edited by Midlo Dad

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.