Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Last year it was right around this time. Looking back..the Telegraph had it on June 7th. Maybe they wait until the final 4 is in progress. Two years ago, I believe it came out after the finals. Not sure the NHIAA actually has a plan as to when it comes out. Heck, the coaches put in their votes for Player of the Year around May 15th when the season was just starting to brew. Makes no sense to me, but that is the NHIAA.
I've been looking to no avail, also. I'll post a link if it ever comes up.

I wish they waited until the end of the regular season to vote, rather than 2-3 weeks left. If they did that, there would have been some player movement. Still do not know why they wait so long to release. Kinda dumb. By the time it comes out there is dwindled interest which is too bad for the deserving players.
From Derry News.... Good for these guys.

Baseball

Londonderry senior Kyle Neverman (SS/P) was named to the Class L All-State First Team. He was joined by teammates senior Sean Caron (OF) and sophomore Kasey Carollo (P). The Second Team includes junior Zach Mathieu (C) of Pinkerton, and junior Dan Lagasse (3B/P) of Londonderry. The Third Team includes junior Jake Finnegan (P) and senior Brian Finnegan (2B/P) of Londonderry.

Six All-Staters....Depth wins.
Ryan DeCotis should have been considered for all state . 5-1 record. His only loss was his last game trying to pitch with a broken foot. Lasting one inning.
He one hit Keene and handed them their only home loss. He pitched a four hitter and handed goffstown there first loss of the season. Without him at the end South's hopes of a title were dashed.....

Add Reply

SPECIAL JUNE OFFER for HSBaseballWeb customers: Free batting gloves with every purchase!

Link copied to your clipboard.