Skip to main content

Ok quick question. I'm filling out the info for my 2019 and just wanted to check on a few things. 

When it asks if son played on any teams/clubs besides HS teams. Is that travel teams? At first I assumed so but then it asked questions like what league which is a required field that there isn't an answer to so I thought maybe it's not talking about travel teams. 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Scotty83 posted:

Ok quick question. I'm filling out the info for my 2019 and just wanted to check on a few things. 

When it asks if son played on any teams/clubs besides HS teams. Is that travel teams? At first I assumed so but then it asked questions like what league which is a required field that there isn't an answer to so I thought maybe it's not talking about travel teams. 

It's been a while since my son filled out the NCAA Clearinghouse form, but I do remember listing the American Legion and Travel team he played for outside of the HS team.

Yes, and be sure to save your log-in info for the NCAA Clearinghouse and check in from time to time.  There is some initial training required, and then you need to be sure you send your son's test scores and final grades to it as he nears the end of HS so they can certify he is eligible to play college baseball.  Fortunately we did all of this and when my son was a late add to a college team, everything was in order and he could join the team right away.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.