Skip to main content

So, I figured it's time to start watching some good bowl games so I checked the schedule.  Well, I didn't find any interesting games until some time around Christmas Eve or so but I did find some very interesting Bowl game names...  a couple of my favorites...

Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl

Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl

and for us baseball folk..

Walk-On's Independence Bowl

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

When 5-6 UCLA was playing 5-6 Cal Fox Sports was promoting the game as the Bowl to make the bowls. I told a friend the winner gets the Toilet Bowl. The loser just gets flushed.

Teams should have to win 8 games to make bowls. Or at least be .500 in conference play.  All it takes to win 6 and go to a Bowl is go 3-6 in conference play and beat up on three Little Sisters Of Mercy U’s.

cabbagedad posted:

So, I figured it's time to start watching some good bowl games so I checked the schedule.  Well, I didn't find any interesting games until some time around Christmas Eve or so but I did find some very interesting Bowl game names...  a couple of my favorites...

Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl

Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl

and for us baseball folk..

Walk-On's Independence Bowl

Cheribundi Tart Cherry Bowl aka Boca Raton Bowl is a hit here since FAU will be playing in it and the overwhelming favorite.  Bsseball coaches are ready to participate in all activities! It's also nationally televised.  

Have no clue who or what the sponsor is....lol.

Last edited by TPM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.