Insider Bat

Just curious on thoughts on getting the insider bat for my 12.5 year old and 9 year old for Christmas.  I was thinking this could be used indoors in the garage or basement with wiffle balls or foam balls.   Is this worth the $50?  Or am I wasting my money.

Thanks

Original Post

i bought one for my son when he was 9 i think...helped him not to cast (i think thats what it is called) the bat...good product, but a cheaper alternative would be to have them perform the fence drill.  overall it was worth it though...didn't use it after he turned 11...he is a 2018

Wow, thanks for that review.  I am not going to get it.  We just started lessons with a new baseball coach who has some good reviews and trained and trains some big hitters.  He uses that every lesson (as a warm up) about 15 times.  I wonder if that could be a bad thing??

That review makes me wonder whether the guy even used the bat.  I have used it with kids and my experience was totally different.  Contrary to what he says, if you use it properly there's no way to "hit down" on the ball and hit line drives.   It is a useful tool.

Add Reply

Likes (0)