Skip to main content

Reply to "-"

I saw him play for team USA. Very talented with a ton of potential. I also saw Josh Hamilton play in HS four or five times. I saw BJ and Justin Upton play in HS twice. Bryce may develop into a ML star one day. I knew when I saw BJ and Justin they would play in the Major Leagues one day. The first time I saw Josh Hamilton there was not one shred of doubt he would Star in the ML one day.

Harper my indeed become a star one day. But he at the same age as Josh is not as impressive in any phase of the game or as impressive physically as Hamilton. Hamilton did run a 6.6. He was indeed mid 90's from the hill and LH. I dont have to tell you how far he can hit a baseball. If your going to put that kind of tag on a player then I think your talking about Hamilton type of ability and projection.

Again Harper is very talented and may indeed star in the show one day or he may make the show one day or he may never get one bit better than he is today and be a solid college player and never get out of the minors. Generational player? No , at least not yet.