Skip to main content

Reply to "-"

quote:
Originally posted by TPM:
I appreciate your enthusiasm for any player and a scouting report, however, for as long as I have been here, very rarely, except brought up in a discussion of a player before he turned pro, does anyone discuss grading of HS and college players. I realize that this is an article. I just don't think this type of thing is for the HSBBW.

Not sure how anyone feels about it, just my opinion.

WOW, TR. You must have scared the h e l l out of TPM since she had obviously deleted all references about you in her post by the time I read it.

Give it a rest!

---

I tend to think that TPM's point about refraining from posting about other HS players (excepting a poster writing about their son) is that it can be problematic and is a little beyond the spirit of HSBBW. I can agree with TR that this information is nice to see, but his suggestion that it can then be discussed would probably invite some negative points among the positives. I felt that the discussions about Bryce Harper's Aflac performance crossed over the line that we try to respect here.

This too, is just my opinion. I am not sure about the consensus of the rest of HSBBW.
Last edited by infidel_08