Skip to main content

Reply to "-"

jesse - thanks for clarifying and being respectful. Let me clarify as well.

I think the site exists to help players to the next level (in general) and act as a virtual community where people can interact who share baseball as a common interest. Beyond that, it does not exist for any one person's "ulterior objectives" imho - whether those objectives be profit-related or not.

I don't know exactly why you think you need to direct traffic to your site but we ask that you don't do it. That is basically our policy here. It is OK to contain a link on your bio page however. We ask that you do not include links in your signature line.

I think what we are encouraging you to do is help our members with their questions when you think you have something to offer that particular member which may also be of "general" interest to a much "larger" audience. This (general advice) provides much more value than promoting one particular player imho.

quote:
ClevelandDad, your last point doesn't rest well with me. As I explained above, I have (and will continue doing so) attempted to contribute to the community. If you haven't noticed that, then you haven't paid attention.

I have paid attention. Of your 18 posts, the majority of them seem to be in these two threads you started which draw attention to your site.