Skip to main content

Reply to "04'-05' NIU Signees and accomplishments"

hitTHIS-

Please, Please, Please- understand this is a forum for positive input about high school baseball experiences. It is not a forum for a college student at Eastern Illinois and graduate of the Providence Hype-tics to come here and make controversial/foolish posts. You sound like a bitter college player that can't let go his failures at the high school level. I have acquired that information by only observing your posts. What exactly are your credentials for your almightly and highly critical posts? Let it go.

I dont care about Top Tier at all. But from reading these posts, I cannot comprehend how they can be viewed as cocky. Noone even said anything about older competition as an excuse- at least I haven't seen it. I think it's good if these kids have a competitive attitude especially with all these D1/draftable players that they supposedly have. I've only seen them play twice and they impressed the hell out of me. I'm actaully schocked at the negative observations about "what they do on the field." I don't know what went on when everyone else saw it. From what I saw and IMHO, they are more than ready to compete with any elite teams- and I've seen plenty. I think it would actually be fun for all these elite teams (Norwood, Prairie Gravel, Top Tier, Lombard, etc.) to play each other in a "multi-game series" or two over the summer. It'd be great for Illinois baseball at least, since noone on here seems to care about where I live, Indiana. LOL

There is a reason you "talk to yourself" on the board and noone feels the need to respond. Shouldn't you be in class, or playing baseball, or doing something else than bashing a bunch of high school players (the majority who don't talk trash, or even go on this board). If you have a problem with their coach who promotes his players "differently" then take it up with him. Classy individuals like BoomerIL and myself will be the first to tell you that. I did not feel the need to respond immediately, but later I realized this "boardsmanship" cannot escape with impunity.

BASEBALL IS A FRIENDLY GAME