Skip to main content

Reply to "08 committments"

First of all, Congrats to Johnny Ruettiger! Been a top player since before I had grey hair. Secondly, Bill Copp is one of the most unselfish, no is one of two or three of the most unselfish player advocate (coach) that I have every met in over thirty years of involvement in youth baseball.

Thanks Bill for all you have done for my children, children of my friends and unfortunately kinda kidding) the children of those who play against the above mentioned. Thank you for helping #2 son play high school varsity baseball and looking forward to #1 son perform in Arizona starting Sunday with the observations that you offered to him.

You miss a couple days on this site and a postive post goes into such a strange direction. Thats why I spend so much time on the site anymore.

People ask why Bill does not go after the "big dollars" or any dollars sometimes when you are throwing money in his ball bag as you run away from him as he asks why are you giving himso much money (for doing what he loves). As Little Stevie "Orbit" Forbert once wrote and sung..."if you gotta ask your just too ******* slow." Yea, thats it!