Skip to main content

Reply to "100+ Videos From College Coaches"

Well, this is cool - I really didn’t know I’d find people here that were already locked into some of this stuff. Let me try to respond to those above, because I do sincerely appreciate hearing that people enjoy and take in the stuff we’ve been able to get out.

MJD-DAD —— thank you! I agree with them becoming a source of entertainment. At some point I run out of baseball questions, or more than likely just get tired of asking them.

TPM —— Who is Kyle Body? Do I lose street cred for having no clue who that is? And yes, my buddy Rob (aka PitchingNinja) told me about this site a while back but for some reason I’m just getting around to being locked in. I owe Rob a ton for helping me over the past year and I’m enjoying doing podcast stuff with him and pro guys now, even though I’m out of my league.

2022NYC —— I’m not looking for a launching pad, but I am interested in a more mellow baseball recruiting community than Twitter. That place is dangerous.

USED2LURK —— Your username is sketchy. Aside from that, thanks for the comments. TBH, all this content was never the plan. I’m not familiar with podcast apps and how to do that. Sounds like something I should look into, though.