Skip to main content

Reply to "100+ Videos From College Coaches"

Welcome Josh!

What a wonderful thing you are doing and sharing and so timely and informative. Love all the information and insight you’re able to capture and share and it really does matter and help. You cover the stuff the parents and kids talk and worry about.

Why aren’t they calling, what do I include in my email or video. what are the coaches looking for or want. Great stuff. 

Appreciate the videos and polls and thank you for anonymous tips. From coaches, players, and parents. I replied. 

it would be interesting to have a session where you read the tweets/DMs from parents to some coaches and get their response. 

2 of mine were:

Parent to coach. The guys are worried and confused.
Don’t give the kids hopes, metrics, and targets to reach and then commit a kid with lower metrics. It sends mixed messages and is confusing.

Be honest and truthful. Talk to the guys about development and don’t brag on the program. It’s distracting. For the kids that did their research - they already know I they wouldn’t be there. What they don’t know is how you see them developing in your program and the different ways you plan on growing together. That is what sells a program and the future.

Answers to questions and reactions to feedback would be interesting. 

I brag on you all the time and include your videos and tweets to parents I talk to about the recruiting process and their sons. 

Thank you for sharing your platform and access with us! Keep up the stellar and important work!!

You'll really like it here. Great group of interested and informative adults. All sharing common ground of helping each other with insights and information to help families and kids get to the next level, whatever level that is.