Skip to main content

Reply to "13U, 14U, 15U parents step inside"

With travel ball I had many more options with 2016 and drink and food/snack.None of them ever included hanging around the dugout.HS ball was a little different.Depending on home or away I would pack a snack or a small meal. Either way I would drop off at office in time for him to pick up.I never understood why the other parents never did same. If your kid had 1st lunch @ 10:45/11:00 and then had an away game (6 conference foes close to 1 hour +away) the kids could go from lunch to 8:00 or later with nothing.In reality the food thing I always looked at as a preformance issue. I would also drop off a 1/2 gallon igloo. Never witnessed a HS game where there was water.On the hotter days coupled with some of the longer away games Looked like the whole team shared the water when igloo got back home. Like it or not I feel its out of line for parents hanging around, giving water, whatever during game time.Two younger kids were brought up this spring.By the time season was over one of the kids parents should have been issued a uni. Would have made it alot easier on underclassman. The others really let him hear it.