Skip to main content

Reply to "17U WWBA Ft. Myers September 29th - October 3rd"

I was really looking forward to this tournament!! I have never been to Ft. Myers - husband and son went last year for 16U WWBA.  Plus - our team was gonna win it all!

I like the actual tournament better but I enjoy the location of East Cobb (we always stay in Kennesaw) better. There is always the BCS in Ft. Myers next summer. I like that one better than the WWBA because we don't have to stress about being out of town and missing school.

My son's 15u team took down the number 1 team in the country and won their pool in this tournament a couple years ago. My son scored the winning run on a passed ball. The losing team was not happy and arguably the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen. The kids were ok but the parents and coaches were turds. That fall they also played in the Wilson Premier which I believe was the last time they held that tournament. They faced 5 of the top 12 teams in the country that season and went 2-3 (all 1 run losses and wins). Not bad for a team with zero committed players at the time.