Skip to main content

Reply to "2004 Rankings"

Geez Tar,Offended I am not, however Stanford was NEVER mentioned.(except on a different thread about budding superstar Porter of Rolling Meadows) My son is committed to FSU. The only 2 reasons more northern boys don't head south are 1)Money and 2)We don't give our guys a chance.Ruairi went to FSU Super Skills Camp last July and simply outplayed the other 43 guys there.He was offered a ship on the second day of a six day camp. If a kid doesn't attend a camp where he would like to play he won't have the chance to talk turkey or impress that particular coach. This is the single biggest reason. Our kids tend to go to showcases or to northern camps. If your really good and flush and have the cahones like Porter OConnor and McFolling then good things at least can happen. Finally at no time did I predict anything like a State Champ. Mis qoting and exaggerating are not conducive to the fun we should be having bragging about our favorite team. Thats all I was doing, stating the fact that OPRF will be very good this year.