Skip to main content

Reply to "2008 signee"

TPM,

Motter plays for the Central FL Renegades - the team I coach in the summer. The coaches at Coastal are very honest and forthcoming. They expect their SS (Cleveland Dad's son)to be drafted, but if he is not he will move to 3B so Taylor can take the SS position.

Taylor is one of the top shortstops in Florida and he is going to one of the best programs in the nation. He was very complimentary of Cleveland Dad's son and the way he treated Taylor on his visit. They got along great - which shows how classy Cleveland Dad's son is.

The motto at Coastal is to get to Omaha and bring back a ring. With the coaches and players they have there I expect that they will be in Omaha shortly.

We hope to have Brad Goldberg on the Renegades as well in addition to one or two other Coastal signees. I think anyone who has committed to this program has put themselves in a position to win a NCAA title. Congrats to all.

A note to TPM: I know you love Clemson and they are a good program, but there are other good programs in South Carolina.
Last edited by Florida Baseball Guy