Skip to main content

Reply to "2009 recruits"

quote:
Originally posted by Nails:
Itrosy,
I get where your coming from but like all things, they evolve. Espn is airing high school football games, there's internet postings and rankings of the best high school players and teams in the country, the kids are playing under lights, the Aflac game is on TV, the draft is now on TV. More and more these high school kids are being evaluated and treated like college guys, they need to mature and grow up fast because it's not going away it's just getting bigger. They go to showcases and perfect game stuff, they tryout for elite travel teams and their own travel teams and while it is a ton of positive stuff, there is also the negative stuff and critcism that comes with everything being so public. So people having opinions and having access to know more and more about these kids is going to continue to be around. I just think they better get used to it.

Nails - please read, re-read, and read again what rosy said because he is 100% correct. If you want people to get used to criticism, then go to another site that supports criticism. We don't criticize amateur ballplayers on this site. I know we have posted that dozens of times before on this forum. The pettiness on this forum is getting very old. We are tired of baby sitting people who don't get what we are all about. Play nice or don't visit here anymore. We are not about evolving or seeing things from your point of view. We are about helping young ballplayers reach the next level.