Skip to main content

Reply to "2010 College Reporting thread"

Hey fillsfan,

My guy played at Polk State his sophomore year at a JUCO transferring from Daytona State (Mid-State Conference) in his freshman year. He has played 2nd, Short, 3rd, and Pitched.

Polk played in the Suncoast Conference (Florida) along with St. Petersburg and Manatee (now State College of Florida) which are perennial powerhouses. Eric transferred to Polk to be closer to his hitting instructor, and to a school that would let him swing the bat the way he wanted to.

He has signed a LOI with the University of Tampa and will be playing summer ball in Fayetteville with the Swampdogs. We have no idea about the draft, although I know that there are a few teams that have expressed interest. Just trying to enjoy each day as it comes.

Thank you all for your kind words, I feel as though we are part of a baseball family, and as such am excited to share stuff with you. Cyberspace or not, you guys (and gals) are my friends.

I know that there are a lot of other players represented by families here that are having or have had, at least as good a season as my guy.

Congratulations to all of our players as they continue to follow their dream!
Last edited by floridafan