Skip to main content

Reply to "2012 ALL SED PREDICTIONS"

quote:
Originally posted by saipanwarrior:
And what college will he be representing? ACC school like 1/3 of the line-up? He is not by far the best catcher in the district! I'm not saying he was not the right pick, because his numbers are probably at the top, but would they be at the top if he played for another team...where the whole line up is not going to college.

I'm curious as to who you think is better? I suspect I know who you are referring to, and again...not close. If I'm right, I wish the young man all the best, playing for an excellent coach, who I consider a friend. He will also enjoy the surroundings in the New River Valley.

Otherwise, Vann was not only the leading hitter on that team, but is easily one of the top few bats in the entire district, much less at his position.

Your view is that "his numbers are probably at the top" of the district, hitting fourth "where the whole line up is going to college". Having re-read that, your argument is lost on me. I'm sure we'll agree to disagree, and that's ok! But, I have to assume that you didn't see many games this year.

Regarding college, let's just say that there are plenty of D1 schools that would love to have a Zach Vann on their roster.
Last edited by GoHeels