Skip to main content

Reply to "2012 World Series"

quote:
Originally posted by J H:
quote:
Originally posted by zombywoof: I could care less who wins. Baseball season over and now it's time to focus on the NY Giants defending their Super Bowl title. It's looking like the Giants are the best team in the NFL up to this point so there's a lot to root for with the Giants. Baseball is in the rear view mirror now.

I actually laughed out loud at this...I assume you are saying it light-heartedly, as any real baseball fan would never actually say something like this.

Baseball season is in its peak. The World Series is the pinnacle of the sport each year. I will be tuned into every pitch of every game.

I think the Tigers will take the series, but the Giants have had an unbelievable run all postseason. It'll sure be fun to watch!

As a baseball fan, sure, I'll watch some but with zero rooting interest, it'll be as exciting as watching the news. I'll be changing channels back and forth. Something I never do with a Yankee world series. Sports talk? All Yankees all the time when in the series. But this year, any world series talk and I switch to who's talking NY Giants football.
Last edited by zombywoof