Skip to main content

Reply to "2013 MiLB Season as a Parent"

Thanks everyone.Only people that have been through it have the slightest clue.

CD has been such a support.

JH  We are coming to DC in July as my daughter lives there.We were going to see Matt play either there in Hagerstown or short season Auburn about three hours away.

would love to meet up and see you at a game.

Front office help HMM   that sounds very tempting.

Matt understands the business of Minor league baseball,he has a great attitude and work ethic. God will continue to put him where he is suppose to be.

It is unfortunate for the injured players,and you feel bad when your son gets an opportunity over someone elses misfortune.But the games have to be played and they have to fill the spots.

Nothing personall,its a business.

Honestly the Nationals have been great.They teach the game,they encourage and build up the players.So different than college experience.

Like dan says we have to rejoice with the little victories our boys achieve as it is tough out there.

Again thanks for the support and well wishes.much appreciated.If it last a day, a week,however long have to enjoy the moment.

I saw 42 yesterday.I really loved it.Talk about adversity and fortitude.Jackie Robinson was a special player in so many aspects.Plyed the game the right way.