Anxiety is building as son waits to hear from top choices, but those colleges are waiting on other commitments as my son is not their first option. We are blessed as son has got a few offers, but none yet from any college with combination of academic and baseball success hoped for by all interested parties. As with most things, most likely one will have to be sacrificed, and that has created some tension in our house about the way to proceed. In addition, those programs that have extended offers will need an answer in the next few weeks, as they are making decisions based on whether my son commits or does not. Interesting times indeed.