Skip to main content

Reply to "2014 Season New Hampshire Season"

Someone told me about this blog/forum. This is pretty cool. I can hardly find any info on NH baseball anywhere besides NHIAA. I recognize a lot the names I am reading ( I coach and help out at Show Baseball Academy).
My son John plays for Pinkerton and I also have a nephew Tom Diskin that plays for Pinkerton. I totally agree with a few posts I've read that NH baseball and it's talent is every bit as good as MA or anywhere in New England (sorry, may be a bit biased). I have seen all the Pinkerton games and the talent I have seen is very good. Players like Mikey Gasper (such a great swing- owens is going to love him) Tom Diskin, Nate Rossi, Ivan Clough, Sahlin, Donahue, Gerossie, Angelini, DelSignore, Corey ( and the entire Londonderry team is very good). Too many to list.
Salem, Timberlane, Exeter (have not seen Dover yet) have some very good players. I know Brown, Lupi, Giampetruzzi, Partridge and the boys at BG are talented. Good catchers at Pinkerton, Merrimack, Trinity, londonderry, BG just to name a few. The list could go on and on. You could put together 2 or 3 very solid all star teams that could compete anywhere in the country. I agree with the blogger  who said NH is becoming a hotbed for recruiting. Many college coaches are searching for players in the Northeast, for good reason.
I am looking forward to the playoffs. I think any team on any given matchup can win.