Skip to main content

Reply to "2015 LHP D2/D3 Options"

Thanks guys...as always, great advice.  Speaking to a local ex scout who runs a Connie Mack and scout team here in Socal, said that there is college baseball out there for everyone if they are realistic, so I've always tried to keep things in perspective.

JH...you're not gonna hurt my feelings.  Like I've said, I've never told my son or thought he would ever make $ playing baseball.  He's always fought through not passing the eye test, but he's still growing and has gotten where be has cause he works hard and coaches love his work ethic and he gets the job done.  He'll be pitching for Varsity this summer in tournaments and hopefully can make the team in the Fall.  As for waiting...I just dont want to get to next summer and not looked into anything.  Everyone says you can never start to early. Its not like im contacting coaches, but instead im just getting educated.

Im not like a lot of these dads who says their son is in the mid 80s/90s and is going to USC/Stanford or getting drafted, I was just trying to get educated from the people with knowledge on this board. Thanks for your advice though.