Skip to main content

2017 CSA MARINERS 17U TRAVEL BASEBALL - WITH HANK LOTT

It's with great pleasure that I announce our 17U travel program, the CSA Mariners Scout Team.  Our initial tryout will occur 2pm Saturday October 29, 2016 at I.I.T. baseball Ed Glancy Field on 31st and Wabash in Chicago, IL.  We are looking for prospect level players who have interest in continuing on to play the game on the collegiate level.

We will play a 7 weekend tournament schedule beginning the weekend of June 16th, 2017.  Our schedule will include 4 major tournaments including the Perfect Game World Wood Bat Tourney at East Cobb in Georgia, June 30 thru July 7th, 2017. The other smaller tournaments will be within a couple of hours drive of Chicago.

Our organization will stress development, commitment, sportsmanship and building the habits that will help our players succeed both on the playing field and in life.

Orr Staff will consist of former professional and major college players as well as professional scouts.  Our players will have sessions with current MLB players and coaches during our winter workouts.  We will have a nutritionist and a strength and conditioning professional available to our players as well.  All players will receive a comprehensive team manual as part of our welcome package.

If you have any questions, please contact Hank Lott at hanklott@gmail.com

Thank You,

Hank Lott

Attachments

Images (2)
  • felixh
  • cano
Original Post