Skip to main content

2018 Help!! What are my options?

My time is running out and I'm in need of insight into what realistic options I have. I'm a 2018 looking for a 4 year program, I've made plenty of mistakes that have held me back in the recruiting process an I acknowledge that but I'm asking for advice on what it takes to get an offer the summer/fall before your senior year and what have you'll experienced in regards to receiving an offer as a rising senior. (Hears sum info if it helps)

(I'm a 5'6 MIF  83 Exit Velo,  Upper 70s from short (Primary 2nd baseman), 60yd 7.0)

So far I've had interest from one Juco school were the coach has shown great interest. While it is a good program I'd like to spend 4 years at a D2-D3 or even a D1 in the Swac or Meac conference. So far this summer I've been playing on a really good travel team in front of some of the top colleges here in VA, and I've played really well however I haven't received any feedback besides a "good game" from coaches in passing (I've been told that a lot of the D1's in attendance have finished recruiting my class and are looking for the top 8-9th graders), I've also emailed a lot of these schools and get nothing substantial besides put on their mailing list. Bottom line is I know my numbers are not eye popping or spectacular but I've seen players make it with half the talent I've exhibited I guess I'm just lost as to what I need to do... Thanks in advance!

Original Post