Skip to main content

Reply to "2018 Help!! What are my options?"

keewart posted:

If you share with us "the mistakes that have held you back in the recruiting process", maybe we can go from there.

Are you keeping coaches up to date of your travel schedule and game times/locations each week?

You are not hearing from the D1s because they HAVE stopped recruiting for the class of 2018.  There may be walk on positions left, but I would focus on D3s.  A great public D3 in VA is Christopher Newport.  Public D3s are hard to find in our area, and there are very few D2s with baseball.

As far as mistakes I believe that I didn't seek out a better travel program to play with until this year, previously  I played with a mediocre team that didn't help me develop or get exposure, another mistake would be not making a high quality recruiting video like others that i know, and lastly I'd say my training I've played Varsity since freshman year and as soon as I got there my High School coach was serious about baseball players not lifting weights so for my first and second years of high school I didn't lift at all because I believed him an honestly didn't know any better. I believe those were sum set backs an I take responsibility for them.